Monday, June 13, 2011

Internet down!??!

Oh, what a day! Okay, here’s the deal. I have edits due tomorrow, so I hurry home from work to do some last-minute tweaking and…bam, internet goes down.  I live in an apartment with free wireless internet, but the thing is so unreliable, I think I’m going to have to start paying for better service. I made myself calm down and eat dinner, telling myself, “It’s just the internet, I’m sure I can find someplace to log in.” Lucky for me, the problem healed itself after I ate dinner. I did however overcook my steak while trying to get my connection to work. Long story short, I got my edits sent in, but I feel I rushed it a bit. I hope I did okay. Of course, it was pretty clean to start with. *Sigh*anyway, so, what is my next book about, you ask? Well, it’s a very kinky capture Nazi erotica story, of course! Check back for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment