Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Trained for the Vampire update!

Hi everyone!

I hope you're having a great day today. I just got an email from amazon today, and book two is up and running on amazon. Book one is supposed to be free today, Wednesday 14, 2015, but I just checked, and it's still $.99. But, I'm not sure at what time amazon starts those free promotions. It's almost 1AM here, so I'm not sure what time zone amazon is in, either. But, I did check my account, and it did say it was "scheduled" for a free promotion on October, 14. So, I don't know...be on the lookout for that. It should be soon. Also, me website is a bit of a mess right now. I'm trying to clean it up a little and make it more phone friendly, but I hit a snag last night. I couldn't change any of the picture sizes, which is why my two covers are huge on my website right now. Apparently, I couldn't change the picture sizes using Chrome. I need another browser, according to Yahoo. How dumb is that? I'm not even sure where to get another browser. I don't even remember where I got Chrome or how I got it on my computer. I just remember that Netscape stopped working on lots of websites. Why do they do that? Why do they keep changing stuff?
Anyway, Trained for the Vampire #2 is up and running on amazon for $2.99! I know it's more than the first book, but it's a lot longer and has lots of hot, hot scenes. I hope you guys like it.
Peace and Love,

Gail Starbright

No comments:

Post a Comment