Thursday, October 8, 2015

And....I'm back!!!

Okay, so I suck at blogging and social media, but in all fairness, I have been really busy lately. Doing what, you may ask???? Well, I've been hard at work on my latest book, Trained for the Vampire!!!!! It's a sexy vampire book that I decided to publish through KDP select on Amazon. I just uploaded book one tonight. Now, I think I did it right, but I am not the most tech-savvy person on the face of the planet. So...if it comes out upside down on your kindle, that was my bad. Now, I'm actually on vacation right now but I just work on my writing when I'm on vacation, and I've been working all day today. So...I'm kinda wired on caffeine and excitement. I can't believe I uploaded part one of my book tonight!! Oh, and just fyi, part one is a little short. I did that so people could sample my work for $.99 or maybe a promotional price of free and see if they like the idea or not. Of course, I'm sure some people will be like, "Say what??? This book is too darn short! One star! Bad author, bad. No treat for you." Oh, and how weird is it that people actually pay for reviews!!! What?!!!! I saw something on the internet about amazon suing companies who sell reviews. How crazy. I may not be rich or famous or making "Hunger Games" money here, but damn, I never paid anyone for a review. Of course, maybe that's what I'm doing wrong. Maybe that's how the world works. I don't know. I'm sorry I go dark for long periods of time, but honestly, I'm just working my day job or hard at work on a story. Okay, so, new book coming soon! Trained for the Vampire: Part One was just uploaded tonight and should be on amazon in a day or so. I need to read part two for the millionth time before I upload it. And damn, what is with these websites that charge a crazy amount of money for editing services. I found this one site that only wanted $5,000 for editing services. That's all. And, oh, by the way, I have no idea what these people's credentials or qualifications are. I mean, just because you say you're an editor doesn't mean it's true or that you're good or that you're worth $5,000. Holy cow. What are you going to do? Dip the story in gold???! Okay, so, new story coming! Trained for the Vampire! Okay, I'm done.

2 comments:

  1. Not to sound bossy...but can you get to writing a sequel to Captured by the SS now?! It's killing me that I don't know his name. People on Goodreads agree with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm hard at work on a sequel. Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I didn't see this reply.

      Delete