Friday, August 5, 2011

Recommended Read!

I am so excited tonight!

Okay, let me tell you the whole story.

I came home from work and ordered a pizza because I had a lousy day at work today. Get this…I had my PA today (performance appraisal) and…I guess it went ok, but I wasn’t thrilled about it. AND I’m kind of maxed out on my pay, so I don’t get any more money…not that I make a lot of money, mind you. I just have a rather lack-luster job. Anyway, I came home in a bad mood and ordered junk food.

I wasn’t really in the mood to check my email, but I was already online. So, I figured I’d check my EC mail, just to see if my publisher had anything urgent to tell me. And guess what? I had a review AND I got a recommended read!

I’ve seen those awards on other books, but I’ve never gotten one! Here’s the link to the awesome review! Coolness! http://literarynymphsreviewsonly.blogspot.com/2011/08/captured-by-ss.html?zx=834f2d57db86b72d



No comments:

Post a Comment