Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm a blogger

Hi! I’m Gail Starbright.  For about a year now, I’ve debated whether or not to start a blog.  I actually have several concerns about starting a blog. For one, do I have anything interesting to say?  Two, if I talk about myself, is that too narcissistic?  And three, and this is the big one, will I have the time?
But then I figured, well, no one is forcing anyone to read this.  And if I don’t update my blog regularly, it’s not like there are blog police…are there?
Anyway, I’ve been hard at work on my third book.  It’s going well, but I’m not sure Ellora’s Cave will like it…though I hope they do.  My main concern is that the subject matter may be a bit too risky…yes, even for Ellora’s Cave.
So far, it’s up to 60,000 words, and I think I’m almost finished.
Well, I guess that’s a good enough first post.  Pasta is almost ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment