Friday, October 22, 2010

New Laptop!

I’ve been having some problems with my laptop…well, more than problems.  There’s been more than one occasion where I was tempted to hurl my computer from my third story apartment balcony.   So I bit the bullet and ordered a Dell Inspiron.  And I’m so glad I did! When I type the keys, my computer does something now.  It doesn’t just lock up or give me an error message like my old one did.  Right now, I’m trying to fire up my old computer to get some files downloaded to my new machine, and it’s taking forever.  Thoughts of computer-balcony-tossing returning.
Also, still working on my third manuscript.  I was thinking about a possible sequel at work today…you know, when I should have been working.  Have an idea, but I don’t know.  I’m not even sure Ellora’s Cave will want this story, so a sequel may be a bit premature. 
Well, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment