Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Still hard at work

I’m still hard at work on my third manuscript.  This one has really been all-consuming.  I’ve been writing seriously since around 2000, and I don’t think a story has ever been so demanding of my attention.  The bulk of the story is done, so I’m getting caught up on some other things…like cleaning the house and doing some dishes. 
I also found out I’m getting a new editor with Ellora’s Cave, so I’m a little nervous about working with a new editor.  And I’m really nervous about sending this story off, but I have some time.  The manuscript still needs lots of work and self-editing.
Hmmm, what else? I’m kind of struggling with twitter.  I’m not sure I get it.  I’ll try to get better, but a part of me is still stuck in the 80’s.   I’m not exactly the most techno-savvy person on the face of the Earth.
Well, I guess I’ll get back to work on the story.  My anti-hero is demanding my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment